Artists in the Archives Week 3: Remixing a Classmate's Archive Vehicle
The vehicle I chose to remix for this week was Jaekook’s.
The edits I chose to make were:
1) Stylistically: Changed the font type and color from the default.
2) Informational: I changed the name and added a description.
3) Cleaning up the code: I downsized the code and put most of the information into arrays to get rid of superfluous functions.
4) Avoiding overlap/multiple pictures: Originally, pressing different time period buttons would add photos to the queue and went off the canvas. I changed it so clicking each button would clear the previous image, and created a container class for all the images.
You can see my remixed code here.